- Must be active or semi-active. We will be doing a lot of group activities, and we don't want you to miss anything. Basically be active enough so we don't worry that you got mauled by a bear or something.
- Must have a Line ID. If you don't have it, don't worry it's a free app. If you're 15 and younger, please ask for parental permission to download and use the app. We don't want you to get in trouble because you're talking to people on the Internet.
- We will be holding activity checks from time to time to assess who is active on both Line and Smule.
- No bullying/prejudice/just being plain mean. Smule is a place where we all do what we love without judgement and we want our group to have that same philosophy. So just treat each other nicely and we'll all get along, or else Rajah gets a new chew toy.
- Respect each other and each other's beliefs. We all come from different backgrounds and we cannot expect everyone to have the same upbringing and same opinions as ourselves. Please be able to realize that will happen in a group of 50+ people, and that when it does get to it that you can think objectively about it.
- Failure to follow rules, depending on the severity of it, will be grounds for the group to let you go, downsize your department, be part of an outplacement, not pick up your option, etc. Take your pick. We've got more